Oil immersed distribution transformer can be either the last step in the conversion chain to bring energy to the consumer or the first conversion step to convert the generated power into the grid. PCE distribution transformers are designed to provide the reliability, durability and efficiency required for utility, industrial and commercial applications.
Execution standard: IEC 60076,GB1094.1-2013
Phase : three
Cooling method: ONAN
Frequency: 50 or 60Hz
Capacity range : 10~2500 kVA
Primary Voltage: 2.4kV-38.5kV
Secondary Voltage: 120-600V
Oil immersed distribution transformer product features
• It is an environmentally friendly transformer with low no-load loss, no-load current and noise;
• There is no storage tank to save space (but we can provide transformers with oil storage boxes);
• Full vacuum oil sealing, high insulation stability;
• The corrugation on the fuel tank is used as the heat dissipating component, and the corrugation can expand or contract according to the change of the oil amount;
•Fully sealed structure, maintenance free;
• With oil level gauge to ensure safe operation.
Pre-sales service: provide design consulting service in accordance with customer requirements, and provide separate design scheme according to different customer markets to make products more competitive.
After sales service:
• Our teams provide onsite installation, commissioning and after sales service.
• You will get free lifelong technical advice from our highly qualified engineers at Xiecheng. This will give you a lot of confidence when buying from our company.
• We guarantee the ongoing supply and preferential prices for spare and wearing parts.
• Our highly qualified team of service technicians are well equipped to keep your transformer operating at high efficience at all times.